Studio Rental Rules & agreement
- Rental Time includes set up and break down times. At least a $75 fee would be billed if crew leaves later than the reserved time.
- Paper Backdrops: All backdrops including the pre-installed ones (white, grey, black) are $4.99 per every linear foot of usage from the lower edge of the backdrop till where we need to cut off. Usage is footprints, marks, holes, scratches, wrinkles, etc. Other color/backdrop costs $20 that we have in stock to use and comes with an installed in studio. Contact us for specific colors or backdrops requests.
- Any fractions of an hour are billed as a whole hour.
- Please, leave the studio in the same condition prior to reserved time. A minimum $75 cleaning fee will be applied if studio is not cleaned up prior to designated time, depending on the amount of cleaning required.
- Group sizes maximum 10 people in studio at any given time.
- All small hard to clean material (confetti, hair cutting, feathers, food products, body paint, oil, fake blood, milk, flour, powder, etc.) required prior written approval. A refundable deposit is required.
- Cyclorama wall comes AS IS. If you wish it to be repainted for your booking, please request in advance. The repaint fee is $50.
- No smoking inside the studio or building. Projects involving smoke require prior written approval.
- No fire of any sort.
- No Alcoholic beverages or Drugs allowed in the studio. A $500 fine will be charged for each incident.
- Music to be kept at a reasonable level and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics. Live bands must be approved in advance. The studios are not soundproof.
- No one will be admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
- No pets allowed without prior written consent
- Renter is responsible for any damages to any property, equipment, furniture, and features, during the rented time.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours for full refund, less than 48 hours will be charged full reserved fee.
Carolennys studios reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, to ensure we maintain a friendly, professional, and safe space for fellow artists.