Boneyard beach photography
You will scheduled for a 45 minute session, where you will have a variety of poses. Your best session photos will be edited and uploaded. You may select your favorite 5 images to upload and keep. Additional images are available for purchase. We also offer professional printing service.
Below are a few location reminders:
- Big Talbot State Park/Boneyard Beach requires a $3 Parking fee.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early. You will need some time to find parking and walk a small trail to the location.
- Be prepared for sand and water. Bring drinking water, towels, and beach appropriate footwear (or barefoot)
- Come ready for your shoot. There will not be time for wardrobe changes. Dress up for dramatic beach photos that you will love. Flowing dresses and button up shirts look great against the sea backdrop.
- Be sure use the restroom prior to coming. Portable potties are quite a hike away.
- Be you! Try to be as relaxed as possible and have fun! If you are willing to dip your feet in the water, you'll love the stunning possibilities!
**COVID-19 Precautions: Your safety is always first concern. As such, we vow to take full precautions of proper sanitation of any props used, as well as maintaining social distance and wearing a mask.